Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bacon + Eggs = Weight Loss

When I started this diet in October of this year, I weighed over 109 kilograms. Then, after a week on the diet, I took a trip to the US, where any weight loss progress I had made (about 4 kg) was reversed (so much for 80/20).

Since then, I have been losing weight safely and steadily. Until about a month ago when I hit a roadblock. No matter what I ate, how much I worked out, or what supplements I was taking, I was stuck around 102 kg. I decided it was time for a Paleo Reset.

So I cut back my supplements and a bit of the workout, and decided that I needed to up my carb and fat intake.

It helped.

Last night for dinner I had a package of bacon and three eggs (fried in bacon grease). This morning for breakfast I had a package of bacon and three eggs (fried in bacon grease). When I weighed myself about 20 minutes ago I was shocked to see that I had finally hit my weightloss goal of 100kg (Actually, I weighed-in at 99.8kg).

Bacon + Eggs = Weightloss.

Who knew?

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment